1) I did 10 loads of laundry today, scaling the stairs 14 times! ALL of our laundry is finally done (including everything I unpacked from storage).
2) Something about these running shoes makes me want to hop around and exercise! I am wearing them right now.
3) I collect hippos... not real ones, although one day I hope to adopt a real live hippo. It is only about $100 to adopt him so I can go visit anytime I want for free.
4) I love pink. I'm almost obsessed with it but I don't wear it often. My file cabinet, laptop, shoes, blankets, and several decoration pieces are pale pink.
5) I've been blogging again for about 3 days and it has become my TV Tropes. If you don't know what that is... do NOT look it up! It is a group of infinite pages linked together that are soo addictive to read. DH is on them all the time.
6) I have had 4 major surgeries but have never had a minor sprain, break or fracture. *knocks on wood*
7) I've been working in childcare for nearly 13 years yet taking care of my son is still confusing.
8) I LOVE being an Army wife!
9) I am allergic to nearly everything... seriously. Wheat, corn, rice, soy, tomatoes, peanuts, plants and trees of all kinds, all molds, dander and dandruff. I even sneeze at myself in the winter when my dandruff gets bad. I have to change my shampoo each year to avoid it. The only food I can't eat however is peanut. It used to be my favorite food evar!
10) I talk like Lolcats sometimes... I say Bear like Bar and Bad like Bayd... and also say has instead of have and "hers" instead if she. DH thinks its cute as long as I do it sparingly.
I only have 1 follower for the time being so I guess I have no one to send this award to. I'll hold on to it until I find a friend to award it too.