1) Naps! Now that little bit is here, sometimes I sneak home after taking DH to work and go right back to bed.
2) Milano Cookies - I LOVE the mint and dark chocolate ones. Sam's Club has 4 bags for less than $6! They are normally $3-$4 a bag.
3) Heels - I adore heels even though my feet hurt when I wear them. I'll just have to toughen up! (and get pedicures...) I love a classic black high heel. It makes me feel like a sexy housewife from the 20's.
4) Pedicures and Manicures - I get maybe 4 a year but when I go to get one I indulge myself. I get the massage, I soak in the foot bath or hand bowl, and I try to find salons with massage chairs. I prefer simple french paint on my natural nails but sometimes a coat or pink or red is just the thing to make me feel sexy!
5) Chocolate - My husband would claim, but I think a bit of dark chocolate is just the thing for your mood and health.
6) Sexy Bras and Panties - No one knows I am wearing them, but they give me a huge boost to my confidence.
7) Cute Socks and Shoes - I have a collection of cute socks and tennies. I have a pair of tennis shoes that are white with red laces and little embroidered cherries on the sides. I feel like skipping when I wear those.
8) Scrapbook Supplies - "I swear I will actually create a scrapbook with that mound of stuff one day, honey." I actually plan on making pre-made and custom made scrapbooks to sell... one day. Sewing is in this category too.
9) Shopping! - In person and on Amazon. I LOVE buying things but I don't like spending money so I usually come home with a bag of "It cost X originally honey, guess what I paid for it?!... half that!"
10) Chick Flicks - I know a lot of women have this one but there was a time when I was so sad that only Under the Tuscan Sun could bring me out of it. I watched it nearly every day while DH was in BCT and AIT.
What are yours? Comment here or do like I did and blog on your page and send me the link. I would love to read yours!