- Hot Baths - I started taking them in my last month of pregnancy to ease my hip pain and I find myself gravitating to that warm bathtub every night now. My Dr advised me not to take baths (or even shower) every day because of my eczema but I just feel so wound up unless I lounge in the bath.
- Milano Cookies - Sam's Club sells 4 packages for $5. That is the price of ONE package up here!
- My Bible again :0) - I had been to several bad churches over the years and have finally found one I really enjoy. Army churches are different than any I've ever been to. They talk about things bluntly and don't skirt around issues that might offend. If it's in the Bible they preach it. Also these men and women know what I am going through and we can support each other when our loved ones deploy. Plus, after 6 moves (I think it was) in one year, I finally unpacked my Woman's Devotional Bible which I love. It is called Sanctuary and it blue and chocolate colored. The only drawback is that I like the red text of Christ which this one doesn't have... but the devotionals more than make up for that. I have actually felt called to create a Bible study for marriages. I don't know how well I'll do, but I have to try.
- um... Blogger lol - Obviously...haha! I love you ladies! ...and speaking my mind even if not many people are listening. Although, there are some things I am afraid to say because a lot of people don't agree with me and I really HATE people not liking me.
- Home Businesses - Um yeah, check out my Serial Entrepreneur post for that one. I have like 5 companies I plan on starting.
- Pepsi - I drank them all last month and am trying to hold off on buying more until after the 15th