I suppose I should lay out some ideas to relax at home when I'm having a particularly rough day or for when DH deploys and I morph into a single parent.
- Take long (maybe when LB is napping?) hot baths
- Bundle up the baby, strap him in his stroller and go for a walk (He always falls right to sleep)
- Drink a cup of French vanilla coffee, s l o w l y...
- Order a favorite movie from Netflix... I get the excitement of getting mail and the calm of watching it
- Watch the baby sleeping and sigh contently (lol that one is always nice after a rough day with him)
- Sit in my hobby room (once I have it set up...) and read a good book, probably with coffee and a snuggly blanket!