Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mirrored Walls

I am in love with these mirrored walls!  Our bed is pretty big and our bedroom is small... so these would really make it look larger.  What do you think?

I like this last one the best.  We already have the Mr. and Mrs. bedside tables in the forms of a dresser and vanity.  I really want to install a crystal chandelier over the bed too.

I so just got the insane idea to move our bedroom from one side of the house to the other... I had put it in one of the small bedrooms so it was closer to the bathroom and baby, but maybe I should move it to the "den" and move my guest/craft room to the small room we are in now.  I'd love to have a couple of sitting chairs or a bench at the end of the bed and there is no way it will fit in the standard 10X10 room.  The "den" is 15X25 (I think).
blog comments powered by Disqus
Little Bit
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers