As per the rules of accepting this award, here are seven facts you may not know about me:
- I can in fact live on 3 hours of sleep per night... and have for several months now.
- I love to bake, much to my diet's dismay.
- I secretly wish LB would slow down and hold off on walking for several more months. He learned how to walk last week and he's already pulling up.
- I hate doing dishes! But... I put on some rock music and a sexy apron to do them because it makes the hubby happy not to have dirty dishes in the sink. (He doesn't mind the dishes actually, he worries that I am depressed again if I don't do them.)
- I have battled depression for ten years now. Still haven't won the war, but I've beat every battle so far, including PPD.
- It has taken me 9 months, 5 of which were spent with PPD, to set a daily schedule for LB and I. He seems to like it alright... I just wish he'd sleep longer at night.... *stupid molar! Just break through already!*
- I love to craft... but most of the time I am too tired or lazy to actually create anything. So, I've become a crafting supplies collector instead.
Here are 15 bloggers that I think are versatile: